[platform-swt-dev] wx4j

Hi all,

Surfing some Java related web sites, I encountered the following one:
http://www.wx4j.org/
It is basically very similar to SWT in that it links to the native GUI
widgets. It does so using wxWindows.
What do you think about it? Would a port to wxWindows with SWT API be a
bad idea? I don't know the supported platforms by wxWindows though. If
they are the same as current SWT port, then it somehow useless.

Myself I am continuing my Swing port, which progresses really fast, so I
am quite happy with it :)

Cheers,
-Christopher

Back to the top