[platform-swt-dev] SWTSwing: more progress, still things to do!

Hi all,

I have some progresses on the Swing port of SWT.
Now it debranches correctly from Swing's event pump, default shell size
is not the minimum, it has some basic event handling and some code is
reviewed to add a bit more easily some fonctionalities and event
handling.
You can try the test program (in the website) to see what is currently
working.

I will be away for a month (holidays) starting in a week, so there won't
be any progress during that time. If someone wants to work on the port
as well, I could give some ideas on the way it works. Send me an e-mail
in that case! :)

The website: http://chrriis.brainlex.com/swtswing

Best Regards,
-Christopher