RE: [platform-swt-dev] Support for JSR-198 (was SWT port for Swing!)

Unrelated to my desire for a pure-java version:

OpenBSD

...and I'm working on it.  We have to get the Native JDK 1.3.1 port out
the door first.

At present, I'm forced to use the linux emulation mode and run the linux
Eclipse.  We can't get hotspot or any JIT working with linux syscall
translation.  Hopefully when we get 1.3.1 done natively, we can at least
get the native-code speed up that SWT would provide.

Regards,
Christian.