RE: [platform-swt-dev] possible XML SWT markup language?

You absolutely can do that, what I'm saying is that I don't want to.  I
believe it to be much more difficult than it initially appears, and of
dubious benefit to developers.  (and outside the scope of what a SWTML
should be)
It's the same reason I, when working on the little crappy bit of
woodworking I do once and a while, choose to own a seperate drill, saw,
router and sander.  (instead of one of those horrible 4-in-1 contraptions
:)

-- Derek Anderson
Software Engineer
http://kered.org

P.S.  Besides, I don't see the need for a higher level of tags.  SWT is
high enough for me right now.  Remeber that every layer of abstraction
reduces your level of control over its implementation.  But I'm more than
willing to coordinate with anyone trying to build such an XSLT collection
on top of my work.  :)