RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT port for Swing!

I should mention, that I did not want to disuade you - you're absolutely
right, it can be a lot of fun.  As a product, or a stronger long-term
option, a lightweight SWT back-end might be a good thing, though.  Swing
just isn't that lightweight, unfortunately, contrary to its billing.

Cg.