Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT ports

Since SCO  unix supports open motif why not try compiling the motif
version of SWT on SCO - it might just work with very little effort.

ehooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ed E Hooper)
05/21/2003 08:38 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:     platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT ports

David,

SCO OpenServer (formerly SCO Unix, formerly SCO Xenix) has been around for
a while.  Longer than AIX, HP/UX, Windows, etc, etc, etc.

For more info, go to http://www.sco.com.  (BTW, the lawsuit I mentioned is for $1 billion.)

Edward Hooper
Unix SysAdmin

David Whiteman <dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>