Re: [platform-swt-dev] Win32: Convert HICON to SWT Image

@Grant Gayed: thanks! This is exactly what I was looking for...
@Christophe Cornu: I actually was not aware of the existence of a
webinterface so, because news at our school doesn't really work (somehow no connection
available, tracert times out after some time...) I was unable to post it
there and as I considered this as a JNI-programming question and swt-developpers
have to know something about that, I thought they were more likely to know a
solution (or even to integrate it into eclipse which obviously has happened
some time ago...)

Thanks Peschmä