Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT ports

Ed, this is open source code.  If you think a SCO port is in order,
please be my guest.  It should be simple enough - IIRC SCO uses motif as
well.  And if you need help, I'm more than willing to try and answer any
questions you have.  (public at kered.org)

That's the beauty of OSS, everyone can scratch their own itch.

Until then, let's take this off the dev listserv, eh?

-- Derek Anderson
Software Engineer
http://kered.org

On Wed, 2003-05-21 at 19:38, Ed E Hooper wrote:
> David,
>
> SCO OpenServer (formerly SCO Unix, formerly SCO Xenix) has been around
> for a while.  Longer than AIX, HP/UX, Windows, etc, etc, etc.
>
> For more info, go to http://www.sco.com.  (BTW, the lawsuit I
> mentioned is for $1 billion.)
>
> Edward Hooper
> Unix SysAdmin