[platform-swt-dev] How can the ApplicationWindow be refreshed ?

Hi All,

I am a using jface and swt  to develop a small application.

My main window subclasses ApplicationWindow of jface and defines a few menu actions (subclasses of jface Action).

The createContents() of Main window returns a sash_form which is populated depending on a couple of parameters.

On a couple of actions I desire to change the contents of the Main window. That is I want to change the contents of the sash_form. I can populate the second sash_form by setting a few parameters and calling createContents() but am not able to display it. The old contents of the sash form still remain…

Is there a way in which I can call refresh on the ApplicationWindow after setting a few parameters ?

Any kind of help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Avi.

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.