Re: [platform-swt-dev] modifying widget border after creation

If you use ViewForm, you can change border at runtime.

                                "Stelian Iancu"
                        <stelian.iancu@xxxxxxxx           To:  <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                              >           cc:
                        Sent by:                          Subject:   Re: [platform-swt-dev] modifying widget border after creation
                        platform-swt-dev-admin@
                        eclipse.org

                            05/13/2003 03:38 PM
                              Please respond to
                               platform-swt-dev

AFAIK, it cannot be modified after the creation.
Stelian Iancu