[platform-swt-dev] Re: Static library for SWT JNI for Motif

Thank you for the answer.

What normally can be downloaded are the shared SWT-JNI libraries.
But I'm looking for the static ones (not *.so, but *.a) :-(

Is it possible for the Eclipse/SWT developers to also provide the static
version of these libraries? :-)

Ikhwani

> Message: 1
> To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] Static library for SWT JNI for Motif
> From: "Veronika Irvine" <Veronika_Irvine@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 07:57:41 -0400
>
> Check out the "SWT Binary and Source" downloads at the bottom of each
> eclipse download page.
>
> The download main page is found at
> http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/index.php.
>
> For example the 2.1 JNI libraries for SWT can be found at the bottom of
> this page:
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/R-2.1-200303272130/index.php

Back to the top