Re: [platform-swt-dev] StyledText and Inline images

Your best bet would be to use a font that includes emoticon glyphs. You
could then insert the appropriate character when the user requests an
emoticon.
There's no way to insert images in a StyledText document.

Knut

swt@xxxxxxxxx
05/05/2003 05:06 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev