[platform-swt-dev] StyledText and Inline images

Hi there,

I am trying to use SWT for a jabber client, in the chat window i need to display some marked-up text, I use the StyledText to display this (there will be no editing in this textbox).
The colors and all work perfectly but now I want to display emoticons....

How to do this?

With swing i used the JEditorpane and HTML markup, this kinda worked for me.
Now i want to compile the application with gcj so swing ain't a option for me, swt is.

Grtz,
Bart
Email sent from http://www.webpopmail.com

Back to the top