RE: [platform-swt-dev] how to set the TreeItem font to bold?

right.

Dayu
-----Original Message-----
From: ram_krishnamurthy@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ram_krishnamurthy@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 4:43 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [platform-swt-dev] how to set the TreeItem font to bold?

If I want to use this code (the setbold function)  for now, I should just subclass TreeItem as MyTreeItem  and have it support the setBold function? Is that correct?

Thanx
Ram

"DAYU ZHANG" <DAYU.ZHANG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/16/2003 05:36 PM

Please respond to
platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-swt-dev] how to set the TreeItem font to bold?

You are right. The code I sent is only for windows. And I don't think windows API can support set font for TreeItem. :-(
If you have any good idea, please let us know.

Thanks.

Dayu