[platform-swt-dev] Access to COM

Hi,
In my code, I need to access a COM object. So I write a class and extends IUnknown, following org.eclipse.swt.internal.ole.win32.IOleControlSite. For each methods in the COM interface, I wrote a method with its implementation calling COM.VtblCall(...)

Then I found I am in trouble, there is a method in the COM interface take 11 parameters! But I can't find a VtblCall(...) method to take that much parameters.

So my questions are:
1. Is my way the correct way of access COM object?
2. Is there any way to workaround this problem? I know I can write my own native code (maybe copy from swt implementation), is there way that needn't do that? 3. If my way is correct and there is no workaround, is it possible in next version that swt provide more VtblCall() method, so people like me who wants to use swt as a COM-bridge needn't write any native code?

Thanks in advance.

jml

Back to the top