[platform-swt-dev] Access to the methods of a collection object returned from an ActiveX IDispatch call

I have recently been working on embedding an ActiveX
component in my standalone java application using the
OleClientSite container in SWT.  I have been
successful in getting the component to display and
have been able to call methods and get and set
properties.  However, one of the IDispatch methods
returns a “standard collection” object.  The objects
contained in this standard collection have methods and
properties that I would like to call.  Is there any
way to make the equivalent of a

collectionXXX.objectX.methodX() call using the ActiveX
support in SWT??

I think my problem may be similar to the issue of
Visual C++ programs unable to access hidden Visual
Basic collection interfaces addressed in the following
link:

http://www.codeguru.com/activex/HiddenVBXfaces.shtml

Anyone have any ideas?

Back to the top