Re: [platform-swt-dev] freeze while requesting a URL

Investigate Display.syncExec() and Display.asyncExec().
Try using asyncExec() from the URL thread to post notification to the UI thread when the URL thread is done.

Moritz Angermann <moritz.angermann@xxxxxxx>

04/14/2003 01:09 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev