Re: [platform-swt-dev] inserting in tree

Hi,
thanks for the quick reply.
sorry i didn't refer this in the problem. i'm creating
treeitems by selecting choice from a popup menu (on
tree) that contains the data. what should be done in
that case.

regards
piyush

 --- Steve Northover <Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx>