[platform-swt-dev] dialog pages visibility problem

Hello,

I have a dialog which is capable of showing different paged depending on
the selection in a combo box. I have copied/adapted most of the
implementation from the PreferenceDialog. My pages are derived from
DialogPage.

Now I am havine the problem that only the first page is displayed. All
subsequent pages, when activated, do not show, even though the code that
 does the activation is always the same. My investigations have led me
to the following piece of documentation in

org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.setVisible(boolean):

<quote>
 * If one of the receiver's ancestors is not visible or some
 * other condition makes the receiver not visible, marking
 * it visible may not actually cause it to be displayed.
</quote>

can anybody tell me what "other conditions" can cause my page control
not to be displayed? any other hints?

thanks,
Christian

Back to the top