[platform-swt-dev] SWT technology

I hope this is the right place to put issues like this. If not please advise
me!

I am a software architect trying to decide on client technology for Java. I
really like SWT and the concepts behind it, but I have a few questions which
I hope someone can answer to help me in my decision.

1. How big is the component market for SWT?

2. Are there any plans to make SWT work in browser like IE? Either via a
special Browser plugin, or through hooking to the AWT framework. I
succesfully managed to use the SWT_AWT class to do that, but that only works
for Java 1.3 and does not seem to be very well supported.

3. Are there many companies using SWT?

Best Regards, Halldor

Best Regards

Halldor Isak Gylfason