[platform-swt-dev] Standalone SWT on Mac OS X

Hi,
I'm trying to use SWT standalone on Mac OS X. I'm probably doing something terrifically bush-league but, despite the -Djava.library.path=/Volumes/Home/Applications/eclipse/plugins/ org.eclipse.swt.carbon_2.1.0/os/macosx/ppc/libswt-carbon-2133.jnilib on the java command line, my simple program fails trying to find the swt library:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no swt-carbon-2133 in java.library.path
  at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Library.java:108)
  at org.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.OS.<clinit>(OS.java:20)
  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:251)
  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.isValidSubclass(Widget.java:766)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Decorations.checkSubclass(Decorations.java:157)
  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:233)
  at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Shell.<init>(Shell.java:315)
  at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.createShell(Window.java:335)
  at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:301)
  at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:552)
  at SWTTest.main(SWTTest.java:12)

The jnilib does exist, and its path name is correct.

Clues?

Thanks
  Blake Meike

Back to the top