[platform-swt-dev] OLE: NewWindow2 event and IHTMLDOCUMENT2

Hello,

I am already able to open/control/manipulate an IE instance via SWT's OLE package. I want to be able to access an IHTMLDOCUMENT2 object of any new windows that are created from the original IE window that I am controlling.

I have been successful in capturing the NewWindow2 event. However at this point, I believe an IDispatch object needs to be passed into the ppDisp parm of the event.

I found the following in the archives:

http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools/msg52607.html

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!