Re: [platform-swt-dev] A question about stand-alone SWT applications

Tuesday, March 25, 2003, 5:57:30 PM, j.random.programmer wrote:

>> This sort of question about using SWT should be
>> posted to the
>> eclipse.tools newsgroup.  This mailing list is for
>> those who are
>> implementing SWT.

> Thanks for the reply. I'll make sure to post
> these types of questions to the tools mailing list.

Since you said "mailing list", I thought I would point out that it's
really a newsgroup, since the means of access is very different.
Here's a link that should help get you started with Eclipse
newsgroups:

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

David

David