Re: [platform-swt-dev] ActiveX control support

Hi again!!

I have arrived home and played with the OleControlSite and OleAutomation
classes, and they are just wonderful! Congratulations, it's a very very good
work.

Please ignore my question about tab order, I have just seen everything works
as I needed. The focus stuff works perfectly between ActiveX controls and
SWT widgets.

I have yet another question, but I guess it's out of topic. It is about
using the MS Forms controls with SWT, specifically the "Forms.ComboBox.1".
When this control receives the focus, it just doesn`t let it go to the next
control when pressing the TAB key. If somebody knows what`s happening,
please tell me.

Thank you a lot for the attention, and again congratulations for the
excellent work.

Best regards,
Cesar Mello