Re: [platform-swt-dev] Removing children from composite components.

Thanks

                                  "Grant Gayed"
                        <Grant_Gayed@xxxxxxxxxx           To:  platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                              >           cc:
                        Sent by:                          Subject:   Re: [platform-swt-dev] Removing children
                        platform-swt-dev-admin@             from composite components.
                        eclipse.org

                            03/25/2003 04:26 PM
                              Please respond to
                               platform-swt-dev

See
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet98.html
 .

Note that questions like this should be asked on the Eclipse newsgroup.

Grant

   "Vellapilli Harimenon Indukumar"
   <vellapillli_h.indukumar@xxxxxxxxxx         To:
   >                                   platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent by:                                    cc:
   platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx          Subject:
                                       [platform-swt-dev] Removing
                                       children from composite
   03/25/2003 09:58 AM                 components.
   Please respond to platform-swt-dev

Hi!

Is it possible to remove children from Composites? I have a requirement
where I have to dynamically add and remove children from a composite.
Adding to a composite is easy, but removing a control from composite is not
possible. I think invoking dispose on the children to be removed will have
unwanted side-effects. Is there any way to do this?
Thanks in advance,

T & R
Indukumar