Re: [platform-swt-dev] Removing children from composite components.

See http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet98.html .

Note that questions like this should be asked on the Eclipse newsgroup.

Grant

"Vellapilli Harimenon Indukumar" <vellapillli_h.indukumar@xxxxxxxxxx>

03/25/2003 09:58 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] Removing children from composite components.

Hi!

Is it possible to remove children from Composites? I have a requirement
where I have to dynamically add and remove children from a composite.
Adding to a composite is easy, but removing a control from composite is not
possible. I think invoking dispose on the children to be removed will have
unwanted side-effects. Is there any way to do this?
Thanks in advance,

T & R
Indukumar