Re: [platform-swt-dev] Support for licensed COM controls

Correction to my previous post.  We currently use OleCreate which does a
large amount of work for free.  Replacing it with CreateInstanceLic will
be non-trivial.

"Goldbaum, Stephen" <Stephen.Goldbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>
03/24/2003 11:09 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev