[platform-swt-dev] Status of OpenGL project

What is the status of the project to provide OpenGL bindings for SWT?
There were some postings last December stating that work was being
done on this but nothing since.

I've gotten a very simple OpenGL example to work in SWT by adapting an AWT-OpenGL binding I found on the web, so superficially at least it
seems quite easy. I'm now looking at porting GL4Java to work with SWT,
but before I devote any time to this I want to make sure that there
isn't a ready-made, non-commercial solution imminent.

If we had an SWT-OpenGL binding I'd be interested in getting Agile2D
to work on top of it, which would give us native Java2D capabilities
in SWT.

Cheers,

Alun