[platform-swt-dev] Mac support for Mac OS 9.x

Title: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

I am *very* new to Eclipse and SWT. I am investigating the feasibility of using SWT for one of our desktop products. It is required to support Mac OS 9.x and above in addition to Widows platform.

I know SWT 2.0 release has no problem with Mac OS X 10.x, but how about Mac OS 9.x?

We need to make the decision really soon. So any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

James Gu

Back to the top