[platform-swt-dev] Background color problem when porting plugin to RC2.

Hi,

Without changing any image or line of code, the plugins I have working on
2.02 are presenting a problem regarding the background color of elements in
the tool bar of different org.eclipse.swt.custom.ViewForm objects.  In the
previous version, the background of the org.eclipse.swt.widgets.ToolItem
widgets were white but now they are gray.

Would someone have any tips or directions I can use to make them white
again?  Was there any change on the way the ToolItem or the ViewForm is
painted?

TIA.

Back to the top