Re: [platform-swt-dev] Password Text

Greetings Federico,

I read with interest your post below.

Take a look at the attached spec sheet for Conga and get back with me if you would like to work with Conga. I am looking for talented Java engineers to whom I can refer Java on the Desktop projects.

http://opendoors.com/conga
Arthur Van Hoff deserves the lion's share of the credits. I think if you wanted to employ a really great GUI tool for Java, Conga is hard to beat. Conga's GUI model employs only the Java graphics engine. Conga widgets do use or subclass AWT or Swing. But they are 100% Java unlike SWT widgets.

I would love to spend more time with you. Try Conga and let me know if you are interested in the informal referral program. :) .

Kindest regards,

--
Lane Sharman
http://opendoors.com Conga, GoodTimes and Application Hosting Services

Federico Daniel Tello Gentile wrote:
Is there any widget to input a password? (using ***** or something)

Do I have to extend Text myself? Have you seen this kind of widget
anywhere in SWT. I'm developping for windows in a PocketPC.

Thank you!