RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

I agree with your points if the Point class is to be used inside a Drawing
Tool.
I agree with your arguments regarding benifits of getters setters in
general.

I was only replying with regard to the SWT's Point class.

Regards
Indukumar

                              Scott Stanchfield
                           <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>           To:  platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                        Sent by:                          cc:
                        platform-swt-dev-admin@           Subject:   RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev]
                        eclipse.org                         org.eclipse.swt.SWT

                            02/28/2003 03:57 PM
                              Please respond to
                               platform-swt-dev

[I was using Point as a general example.....]

-- Scott