RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT 101

Title: RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT 101

Might I ask nicely that this thread please be taken to eclipse.tools where it belongs?  I have platform-swt-dev directed to my inbox because I have a need to see things quickly that affect SWT proper.

Perhaps you weren't aware of this, so please don't take this wrongly.  Eclipse is somewhat unusual among open source projects in that only discussions about developing Eclipse itself are welcome on the mailing lists.  Discussions about using Eclipse, deploying applications based on Eclipse, or using code from Eclipse in outside applications are supposed to be placed on the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance for understanding.

Best regards,

Dave Orme