RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

I'm still waiting for this non-descript company to show up and provide a
less painful upgrade path for the enormous source bases in Visual Basic 6
that cannot be ported to DOT.NET. If Sun or any proprietary software vendor
could make 1 dollar by chopping off your legs, they would, even if it would
cost you a 1000 dollars. Welcome to their core business.

Back to the top