RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

> I'm using SWT in a POS (Point of Sale) system.

I did.

The customer wouldn't probably be able to tell you, even after watching a
slideshow with only the letters SWT in large capitals on every slide,
because he'd fall asleep after the first one, and would tell me after waking
up: "Just do it! And puhlease, don't tell how you're going to do it."

Back to the top