RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

As one of the authors of the existing SWT javadoc, I'd have to say I agree. Of course, given the nature of the Eclipse project, the obvious comment is "Feel free to fix it". Note: I'm not being facetious here. Until the bugs are all fixed, and the feature set is complete on all platforms, you're not likely to see more than incremental improvements in the javadoc from the current SWT committers. The thing is, we really *would* like to have good javadoc. Anyone who wants to contribute this would be very welcome.

McQ.

"Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/26/03 11:19 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev