RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

> From: vellapillli_h.indukumar@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> >>1. The requirement of the additional platform-specific module.
>
> Not a concern for the business user. As a business user, I double
> click the
> program icon and I run the program.

You're right, business USERS don't care.  I misread your question, because I
wasn't talking about users.

Try answering again using "commercial software developer" instead of
"business user".  You can't become a business user unless there is a
developer out there writing software for you to use.  I'm speaking strictly
from the viewpoint of a person who writes commercial software for a living
(and not consulting, either - packaged software).

Joe

Back to the top