RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

> From: Joe Pluta
>
> > Ah no. I actually received an answer on that one! You have to do
> > label.update() and everything will fall into place.
>
> That's what I found through trial and error.

And it still doesn't work, by the way.  The only way I found was to create
the label with a string of "              " (enough blanks to fill the
space) prior to the pack.  From that point on things worked fine.  Multiple
pack() calls is nto the answer, because that constantly resizes the entire
window.

All I want is a label that I can start out empty and update in response to
events.  Is that so much to ask?

Joe

Back to the top