RE: RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

Reminds me of having to call

  component.getParent().validate()

to get AWT to relayout... Not well documented, but "how to" guides
eventually list it (use component.revalidate() in Swing, btw...)

When folks start writing how-tos, that'll help a lot. (I'd like to, but
too much on my plate right now...)

-- Scott