RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

I've got halfway doing something when I bumped into "Advantive Associates,
Inc., a Georgia corporation (hereinafter "Advantive," or "Licensor")", with
some very long clickthrough license agreement. Who the hell is "Advantive
Associates, Georgia" and what do they mean with their agreement?

By the way, I don't consider a clickthrough agreement to be an agreement. I
only make agreements with people, not with machines. What if I asked them to
make an agreement with my dog? Would they appreciate?

Further, this is nor the proper format neither the language to handle the
publication of source code or contributions that are covered by a free
software license. What's more, activities like this should not be handled by
commercial ventures. I do quite a bit of business myself, and I've used my
contribution a for-profit commercial project, but publishing the
contribution, for freely sharing, is truly non-profit; and I'm only willing
to deal with non-profit organisations in this matter. Businesses should stay
out of it.

Back to the top