Re: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

"Erik Poupaert" <erik.poupaert@xxxxxxxxx> Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:51:33 +0100

Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:44:35 -0500
> EditableTable might be overkill for a snippet but it might make
> sense to set up an area where larger code samples could be
> downloaded. You could also post on a Wiki.

Such as http://eclipsewiki.swiki.net/2

Table work would be especially appreciated. Folks in my group have
already done more hacking at Table than we wanna do (we have other
jobs :-), just to scratch usability itches.

Back to the top