Re: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

Erik,

I suggest that you look at the ground-up implementation source and the structural architecture that went into Conga Tables. I have been using them for years and there is a very interesting subclass, SparseTable, which allows for iterating through data sets which cannot be contained in memory due to size, ie, a result set with a million+ rows.

All the relevant source is in the distro. As I've mentioned before, the original body of work was written by some of the brightest engineers I have ever known with deep GUI domain experience ante the existence of Java.

regards,

Lane

Erik Poupaert wrote:

There's a site in which quite a few elaborated controls have been
contributed:

http://www.codeproject.com/

Unfortunately, they're all either MFC or DOT.NET based. It would be
interesting to have some of these people port their work to SWT. I could
definitely use it.