RE: [platform-swt-dev] org.eclipse.swt.SWT

I have made exactly the same reflection as yourself. But then I made a
second reflection. If you change that now, you break not only SWT itself
(the sources refer in million places to these constants) but equally well
all code built on top of SWT. We will have to live with this forever, I
guess.

Back to the top