RE: [platform-swt-dev] Transparent images in Labels

In order to get transparency working in a label you have to draw it
yourself.

Label imageLabel = new Label(parent, SWT.NONE);
InputStream is = this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("some.gif");
final Image image = new Image(imageLabel.getDisplay(), is);
imageLabel.addDisposeListener(new DisposeListener()
{
    public void widgetDisposed(DisposeEvent e)
    {
        //get rid of the image when the dialog closes.
        image.dispose();
    }
});
imageLabel.addPaintListener(new PaintListener()
{
    public void paintControl(PaintEvent e)
    {
        e.gc.drawImage(image, 0, 0);