[platform-swt-dev] SWT under linux gtk

Dear platform-swt-dev
1) i want the shell can not resize and dont not have a max icon
 but i can not achieve that when i close the corresponding bit in style .

 i have tried the examples. I found that examples can not too. But under   windows it is ok.
 Is it that under linux/gtk  it doesnt support it ?

2) How to build a jar with the minimum necessary files.
   I mean in my project i have many .java files and packages. But i now only want to build a little program from it ,
   Then how can i export the minimum necessary files to build into one jar file to make it run standalone. I dont find how to do it in eclipese 2.1.
   I dont want to make the whole project into a jar.

Thanks

Best regards

              Yours
                         climb