[platform-swt-dev] SWT Directory Dialog

Title: SWT Directory Dialog

When using the SWT Directory Dialog in a small tester class with the default
Shell, the dialog shows up correctly. When I plugged that into my
application, the pane in the dialog that allows the selection of directory
shows up blank. The only thing I see in the dialog is a blank pane followed
by the path and OK button at the bottom. I am not able to see the directory
tree.
I have a hunch this might have to do with the shell being passed into the
constructor of the directory dialog. I checked and it is not null.
Any suggestions on how I can get the directory dialog to show up correctly?
Thanks,
-Mehjabin

Back to the top