From: Erik Poupaert [mailto:erik.poupaert@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Jueves 20 de Febrero de 2003 13:48
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [platform-swt-dev] Overrriding default behaviors

also
like to make it available anyone for download.  Of >>>> course, I would
do
whatever you felt reasonable to acknowledge your work as the original
author.

I'm actually not really ready to publish this. It's not packaged,
documented, or thoroughly tested, even though it has worked fine up till
now. But then again, I release it for the ones who are interested and
don't
mind the rough edges of something which is not yet in its final stages.

It's actually somewhat part of my swtmodelartist project. Swtmodelartist
is
a commandline GUI builder, for which I intend to make a GUI as well. But
now, it operates as a commandline utility only. From an swtmodel file,
it
generates java classes. You must need a text editor, such as notepad, to
edit the swtmodel file, but I'll start working on a GUI to create such
file,
as soon as I have time.

Hope this helps.

Back to the top