RE: [platform-swt-dev] Overrriding default behaviors

Ok. It's all embedded in the 800 lines of the editable grid control I've
made. It may be disabled by something else as well. I don't remember exactly
what else I did to make it happen. If you want, I send you the source for
this editable grid control. It has an embedded Text and an embedded CCombo.
I haven't had the time, however, to extensively document things.

Back to the top