RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Fill the right site of a sash form

I guess I must be mistaken somewhere, but this is the only mailing list I
know where they refer you to a "newsgroup".

They usually refer off-topic questions to another mailing list. A (usenet)
"newsgroup" is simply another protocol/technology, that has more or less
been abandoned in favour of mailing lists. But even then, the protocol
should have nothing to do with the subject. Really, this distinction between
"mailing list" and "newsgroup" is highly unusual.

What's more, "platform-swt-dev" very much sounds like the mailing list where
this kind of questions could be answered.

This whole setup of mailing lists, newsgroups, and even the navigation of
the website is highly unusual; and leads to confusion.

Back to the top