[platform-swt-dev] SWT multiple dialogs

Hi all!

I'm a newbie in SWT. My application (it is a GUI) should do the following:
I create a main dialog with a menu bar. When the user click on a special menu item, a new second dialog should appear. The main dialog must be open. I write an abstract class for the dialogs, because they look each time the same: a menu bar, a tool bar, a sash form and a label. So I also create the display-object and the shell-object in this abstract class. All classes which should create a dialog succeeded from this abstract class. When I now make a new object from the the second dialog, I get an exception: Invalid thread access. How should I do the creation of multiple dialogs? Can anyone help me or know who I can get help of SWT? A snippet of code would help me very much.
Is there a book which deal with the theme SWT?
Many thanks for the help!
Kind regard
Maika
Mit der Multi-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail koennen Sie 760 Zeichen versenden.
Informationen unter http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021184

Back to the top